Les Jardins du Mesnil brut nature
This extra dry blanc de blancs comes from the grand cru 'gardens of Mesnil'. One third of the chardonnay grapes ages in small barrels, malolactic fermentation is prevented. After second fermentation the champagne is allowed five years of aging on its lees.
A very dry champagne with great freshness, and a rich, deep, slightly nutty flavor at the same time.
- style: fresh & elegant
- based on vintage 2018
- terroir: Mesnil-sur-Oger Grand cru, Côte des Blancs
- 100% chardonnay from 2 different plots: "Les Musettes" and "Les Hauts d'aillerand"
- sustainable viticulture, HVE
- brut nature
- 40% reserve wines from 2013
- no malolactic fermentation
- cellar aging on the lees: 3 years
- disgorgement 12/2022
- alc. 12%